Discuz! Board

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 3802|Reply: 8

Nagasoft release the VJDirector2 ultimate version updates [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2016-01-15 15:31:08
|Show all posts
VJDirector 2 ultimate version 2.7.1792.0.Release Note-----------------------------1.Fix CG rotate bug.
2.Change device property dialog to model.
3.MP4 output resize set to no keep source AR.
4.Fix mp4 output deinterlace crash problem when high memory usage.
5.x64 build support vfw codec in AVI output.
6.Only allow to use None for audio codec in AVI output.
7.Exclude some video codecs in AVI output.
8.Fix the property windows size problem of some video codec in AVI output.
9.Upgrade decoder modules.
10.Move slow motion playback feature into ultimate edition.
2016-01-12
Here is the note what the nagasoft developers fix and what the new feature added in VJDirector2 ultimate edition the feature add is  slow motion playback...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-27 11:01:57
|Show all posts
How are you..
We have several report and request for the VJD :

1.   We need the mp4 streaming function that use UDP mpeg4 (unicast/ multi)., instead of UDP mpeg2.
Can you help for this requirement?

2.  Beside that, according to our country regulation, the running text should be from bottom to up. sliding up. Not running left to right.
we need the running text is show row by row.

3. we also hope the streaming mp4 rtmp can be start and stop individually for each rtmp stream (01,02,03) because sometimes we need to stop streaming for one stream only not whole stream stop. more rtmp stream or udp is highly appreciate.

4. for the autobroadcast, we still found a bug for the daily file function.
the daily file is working,  but the cg list is not working.

5. We need to record the show without CG (logo and running text). because if we record with logo and running text, it can not be use for recorded show.
6. other problem for the autobroadcast, sometimes if we add video file  that already in the list, the previous file time is change into the newer file. this make the autobroadcast error, not responding, and close (but the VJD still running ok). the solution we have to delete the previous file in the list.

7. we hope the CG list have separate button for stop and start. because of no 6 error.

8.In the CG editor, we have difficulties to select all items. please provide function for select all or multiple select.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-27 11:10:36
|Show all posts
zamasu replied at 2016-12-27 11:01
How are you..
We have several report and request for the VJD :

1.        We need the mp4 streaming function that use UDP mpeg4 (unicast/ multi)., instead of UDP mpeg2.
Can you help for this requirement?
>>>The mp4 streaming not support UDP unicast/multicast now. We will support at other product, but I’m not sure for the VJDirector2 product. We will consider it.
>>>But I recommend you use ffmpeg to convert rtmp to UDP unicast/multicast.

2. Beside that, according to our country regulation, the running text should be from bottom to up. sliding up. Not running left to right.
we need the running text is show row by row.
>>>You can set the Y moving speed property of the text CG.

2.        we also hope the streaming mp4 rtmp can be start and stop individually for each rtmp stream (01,02,03) because sometimes we need to stop streaming for one stream only not whole stream stop. more rtmp stream or udp is highly appreciate.
>>>I’m sorry, not support that feature.

4. for the autobroadcast, we still found a bug for the daily file function.
the daily file is working,  but the cg list is not working.
>>>Our support  will contact to you to check that bug.3

5. We need to record the show without CG (logo and running text). because if we record with logo and running text, it can not be use for recorded show.
>>>I’m sorry, not support it. Our next generation product NSCaster will support it.

6. other problem for the autobroadcast, sometimes if we add video file  that already in the list, the previous file time is change into the newer file. this make the autobroadcast error, not responding, and close (but the VJD still running ok). the solution we have to delete the previous file in the list.
7. we hope the CG list have separate button for stop and start. because of no 6 error.

8.In the CG editor, we have difficulties to select all items. please provide function for select all or multiple select.
>>>Our support  will contact to you to check 6,7,8 problem.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-27 11:13:24
|Show all posts
Edited by songo at 2016-12-27 11:13

Hello,

I am planning to use the VJD Virtual Device as an audio source from one computer. When I configure the IP:  Port as (192.168.15.87:8601) it doesn't connect and the server crashes.

I also wonder how to have the mobo's audio input as a source of audio in the vjdirector. Is it possible to configure the input as an audio source?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-27 11:27:41
|Show all posts
songo replied at 2016-12-27 11:13
Hello,

I am planning to use the VJD Virtual Device as an audio source from one computer. When I c ...

If you want use VJD Virtual Device from different computer, you need install VJDirector2 at both computer, and one computer start virtual device output, and another computer use the VJD Virtual Device as sources, and config the Server address to ip:port.

mobo's audio input is the audio device from the motherboard? You will see the supported audio devices in the VJDirector2 audio device list.

If you still have problem, our support  will help you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-11 09:21:05
|Show all posts
How can i add effects to a program vjd ultimate 2.3

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-04-24 09:48:57
|Show all posts
seagale replied at 2017-04-11 09:21
How can i add effects to a program vjd ultimate 2.3

step 1---------> first select the effects which you want to add
step 2---------> After click to "Take" or you can use "Tbar" down than effects will work.

you can update the latest version. can you tell me which edition you have than i will going to send you link.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-05-27 09:22:58
|Show all posts
you can update the latest version. can you tell me which edition you have than i will going to send you link.

Thank you I have the version vjd 2.3 ultimate

Use magic Report

Post time: 5 Dayago
|Show all posts
Those versions which are ultimate from the update time have considerations also by the property decoder will be feature to new of the director. Possessive of the estimations from easy persuasive speech topics are featuring from the directors of software.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

2018-12-11 04:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049146 s., 11 queries